It contains the behaviors that occur during runtime of service.
- Throttling Behavior- Controls how many messages are processed.
- Error Behavior - Specifies what occurs, when internal error occurs on the service.
- Metadata Behavior - Tells how and whether metadata is available to outside world.
- Instance Behavior - Specifies how many instance of the service has to be created while running.
- Transaction Behavior - Enables the rollback of transacted operations if a failure occurs.
- Dispatch Behavior - Controls how a message is processed by the WCF Infrastructure.